Coldplay are touring once again, and bringing their Music of the Spheres show to two UK cities.
They announced the tour in August last year after the band completed a critically acclaimed six-night run at Wembley Stadium.
They have been performing for over three decades, and have nine albums of back catalogue to cover, but what will Coldplay play tonight?
When are Coldplay playing in Manchester?
The band is going to the city on Wednesday 31 May, Thursday 1 June, Saturday 3 June and Sunday 4 June.
They will also be at the Cardiff Principality Stadium on June 6 and June 7.
What are the set times for tonight’s concert?
According to reports, the set time is as below, including the two support acts:
- Campus opening time – 2pm
- Doors open – 5pm
- Porij – 6pm-6.30pm
- Chvrches – 7pm-7.45pm
- Coldplay – 8.15pm-10.15pm
What is the setlist?
This is the set list for a recent show in Barcelona:
- Higher Power
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- The Scientist
- Viva la Vida
- Something Just Like This (The Chainsmokers and Coldplay cover)
- What’s Love Got to Do With It (Graham Lyle cover with Lauren Mayberry)
- Charlie Brown
- Human Heart
- People of the Pride
- Infinity Sign
- Hymn for the Weekend
- My Universe (Coldplay x BTS cover)
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Bamboléo (Gipsy Kings cover) (with Gipsy Kings)
- Nel blu, dipinto di blu (Domenico Modugno cover with Gipsy Kings)
- Fix You
Can I still get tickets?
The four Manchester shows are sold out, but you can try and join the waiting list here.